right click

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Updates

Just wanted to put some updates out here.  Enjoy.


First is Johnny.  Johnny is 10 years old and in 5th grade already!  I cannot believe he will bein middle school next year!  Wow.  Johnny is caring and thoughtful when he wants to be.  He loves his baby brother Ben and always makes sure to say goodnight and good morning.  He is helpful to all his younger siblings.  Johnny is smart, top of his class!  This year he is taking the trumpet and so far enjoys it.  Johnny takes Karate all year.  Last week he was awarded his blue belt with a purple stripe, next stop, purple belt!  He has competed in two karate tournaments and won many medals and trophies.  Johnny is growing up to be a great person. I am so proud of him.


Maddison is 8 years old and in second grade this year.  Right now Maddie is playing baseketball and indoor soccer.  Maddie is a great girl!  She loves to make Ben smile with her faces, and smile he does when he sees her.  She is the first to volunteer to help.  She gives great hugs too!  Maddie is doing great in school this year as well.  She loves math and reading.  Maddie is a Brownie girl scout this year and enjoys all the activities.  Last weekend we spent at the Great Wolf Lodge water park with the GS.  Maddie had absolutely no fear about those water slides!  Maddie is getting very tall, almost as tall as Mom!  Maddison is so very ticklish.  I love her giggles when she is being tickled.  Maddison is growing up too fast for me!  I am so very proud of the girl that she is.




Olivia is so precious.  She is our girly girl, who would wear a dress every single day.  She loves to read and play with her dolls and the new puppy she got from Santa.  Olivia is taking Tap, Ballet and acrobatics this year.  She will be in the recital come June and loves to be on stage.  She has no front teeth on top right and and her smile is priceless.  She is a very sensitive girl, very caring and loving.  She dotes on her younger brothers.  She is often found helping others at school as well.  Olivia has one of the biggest hearts I know.  She is so sweet!  Olivia is 6 years old and in first grade.  She loves riding the school bus and getting her nails painted.  I love that Olivia is original and does things her way.  You can always hear her singing as well. I am so proud of the loving giving person that Olivia is. 




Joey is 4 years old and goes to preschool.  Joey is all boy!  He loves playing with his trucks and action figures.  He loves bowling and playing on the Wii.  He is very smart, and comes out with the funniest things.  A couple of weeks ago Joey got down on one knee and asked Mommy to marry him.  She said yes, he got up and turned and said, I will get you a ring too.  So sweet!  Joey loves to kick the soccer ball and is looking forward to playing T-ball this spring.  Joey has the cutest smile and loves to get down on the floor with Ben and talk to him.  He is a great big brother!  Joey is growing fast!  Joey loves to run around and rough house.   I am proud of Joey for being a great big brother and son!


Ben is 8 months old and growing growing!  He is 2 1/2 ft long and 17lbs!  Ben eats cereal and fruits and vegetables as well as his bottles.  He loves to put everything in his mouth.  He has two teeth that really want to come in on the bottom.  Ben is working hard at learning to sit up by himself.  He loves to be on his tummy and has recentlystarted to push himself up with his hands,  I think he is trying to crawl!  He loves to be upright, not lying down.  Ben loves his siblings and just lights up when they come into the room!  Ben talks to them and interacts, if only we knew what he was saying!  Ben is just a calm and easy baby, loves to smile and be talked to. 
Thanks for reading this really long post.  I wanted to let everyone know what great kids we have and how proud I am of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment